The vote organiser is Pints of Perth.
The vote is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this vote.
By entering this vote, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the vote and details of how to enter are via
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 31/5/19. After this date the no further entries to the vote will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the vote and how to enter are as follows:
Complete the form as highlighted
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the vote and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the vote will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the vote will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this vote, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The vote and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. Entry into the vote will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This vote is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
17. You are providing your information to pintsofperth.com and not to any other party.